Schedule Your Appointment!

 

Book Now

 
 

Phone: (402)291-5599 | Fax: (402)291-9351
Hours: M-F 7:30am - 5:00pm
10106 South 15th Street (Corner of 15th & Cornhusker) Bellevue, Nebraska 68123

 

Offutt Collision Repair Business Recycling Program

Air Quality & Offutt Collision Repair
 

Because the Offutt Collision Repair Bellevue Nebraska auto body shop sits on the edge of a neighborhood, it is important not to disturb the air quality any more than necessary. For this reason, all vehicles are positioned on go-jacks while in the shop. Go-jacks fit underneath the tires of each vehicle, allowing the vehicles to be moved front to back and side to side within the shop. This prevents technicians from having to start the vehicles to move them throughout the shop, improving the air quality of the shop and the neighborhood environment.
 

There are also two ventilation systems that are positioned above the paint prep area to eliminate fumes and dust from the shop. Offutt Collision Repair technicians use a special dust extraction system that can be hooked up to their sanders. This system helps keep the dust out of the air to improve the air quality for the employees, the customers, their vehicles, and the environment.
 


Business Reycling
 

Offutt Collision Repair is constantly working to improve our recycling plan to reduce the amount of waste sent to the landfill. We partner with Metro Disposal & Recycling to recycle plastics, aluminum, paper, cardboard, plastic wrap, car parts, etc.  To date, we are able to recycle about 80% of the materials that leave our building. 
 

Auto industry trends show that Americans scrap about fifteen million cars and trucks each year. Out of that, aproximately 75% of the material from the vehicles is recycled. That leaves 25% of materials that are being sent to the landfill.
 

As the auto industry continues to improve those numbers, Offutt Collision Repair will continue to be a leader in local auto recycling efforts.